Entranced welcomes everyone regardless of gender, orientation, race, religion or political leanings; however, Entranced is a private event. As such, Entranced reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone or remove anyone from the convention for any reason other than those prohibited by law. By purchasing a ticket or attending Entranced you agree to follow the Hotel Rules, the Code of Conduct listed below and the Consent Policy, as well as any other rules the Entranced convention or host hotel may institute. The Entranced Convention Committee (ConCom) are the final arbitrators in these matters. Except where noted, failure to follow these rules could result in your expulsion from the convention. Due to our contract with the hotel, Hotel policies take precedence if their rules require more or different restrictions. The rules are subject to change at any time. Significant changes will be announced, minor changes (e.g. spelling corrections) will not.
All attendees shall abide by the Code of Conduct while within the Conspace. Conspace is defined as any area utilized or controlled by the Entranced convention including, but not limited to, the meeting areas, Con Suite and rooms that are in the name of the convention (e.g. volunteer rooms) or any rooms open to all convention attendees such as open parties. This applies as long as the convention controls these areas regardless the official start or end time of the convention.
1) Age. Entranced is for adults only. Anyone under 18 will be removed from the convention. Anyone assisting someone under 18 to attend will also be removed.
2) Orientation. All attendees must attend an Attendee Orientation session and sign the Consent and Unacceptable Behaviors document.
3) Recordings. Due to the adult nature of this event, we do not allow any video or audio recording of any type, including photography, in the conspace without special permission. Outside of the conspace, such as in a private hotel room, everyone in the recording must have given their permission to be recorded.
4) Privacy. Respect the privacy of all attendees. Only use badge names when talking to or about people. If you are publicly writing about your experience, only include the names of people who have explicitly consented, and only use the name which they have identified. Only use a person’s badge name unless they have indicated otherwise.
E. Hotel Rules take precedence over Con Rules.
A. No outside food for general consumption is allowed in the con suite without ConCom permission. Entranced takes no responsibility for food obtained outside the con suite.
7) Clothing. During the day, typical street legal clothing is required. An exception is made for classes where other clothing or nudity is part of the class. During the evening, more adventurous clothing is allowed in the conspace. Attendees must be appropriately clothed or covered outside the conspace. Also see point 8.
8) Play. In conspace, nudity and sexual activities are limited to the evening and only in designated areas, except when appropriate for classes. During the evening, each room will have a sign indicating what is acceptable in that room. If in doubt, ask. No play is allowed outside of conspace or private rooms. Do not involve outsiders in the convention.